Welcome

Hi there, I'm Ali and brand new to this blogging thingy so not sure how things work. I decided to start a blog because a very good friend of mine kept saying I should have one, told me it's easy, so here goes.







I have decided to call it Blossom and Grow because over the last few years that's exactly how I feel my life has been. Maybe i'm a late developer. You're never too old to try new
things and life definitely starts at 40 something.



















Tuesday 24 August 2010

First Post

I'm a little bit obsessed with crafty stuff and have a huge stash in our DEN (old dining room) to the dismay of my hubby. I started making cards about 3 years ago for friends and can spend hours on one card. Although I have tonnes this did not stop me today whilst shopping with my pal M and our kids. We spend hours rummaging the shelves in TK Max and Hobby craft and as usual spent a fortune. I have just discovered scrap booking and hope to make a few albums featuring some of the exciting things that have been happening to me lately.

 'What exciting things?' I hear you say. Well I will just mention one thing briefly as its getting late. I am in a choir called SING LIVE and we do loads of amazing concerts, this summer we were privileged to take part in 'Don't Stop Believing' a Channel 5 production. It was an all dancing, all singing competition (not that I did much dancing) and we made it through to the semi-finals 'wildcard'. The whole experience was amazing being on LIVE TV singing with all my best pals. We have little videos of our performances and interviews on their website and I even downloaded our songs from i tunes so I made a CD not bad for 40 SOMETHING.

If you want to view my performance or find out more about our choir I will post the links here (will have to ask 12 year old how to do this)
http://www.singliveuk.com/
http://dontstopbelieving.five.tv/

Brilliant how easy was that. Best finish my first blog before boring you all to death. Good night! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment