Welcome

Hi there, I'm Ali and brand new to this blogging thingy so not sure how things work. I decided to start a blog because a very good friend of mine kept saying I should have one, told me it's easy, so here goes.







I have decided to call it Blossom and Grow because over the last few years that's exactly how I feel my life has been. Maybe i'm a late developer. You're never too old to try new
things and life definitely starts at 40 something.



















Thursday 2 September 2010

WHAT A ROLLERCOASTER OF A DAY!

Had a fab time at Blackpool Pleasure Beach on Tuesday 31st August 2010. The Mouse being the most terrifying due to the fact I did it on my own, it was so rickety I thought I was going to fall out and I have very sore arms cus of the shear force of being knocked from side to side. Little D not keen on the 'GRAND NATIONAL'  and Big O and Hubby did the 'BIG ONE & INFUSION'  I WAS HAPPY TO SIT THESE TWO OUT.
The 'HOT ICE SHOW' was brill Big O and I went in the evening loved the costumes, the hunky skaters and of course the skating. The illuminations were on for one night but I was so tired I only had enough energy to get back to THE BIG BLUE HOTEL and collapse in a VERY BIG BED. Hubby took Big O down to the bar and did some celebrity spotting of his own (thought I had taught him well) he came back to inform me that he reconized a guy from WATERLOO ROAD but didn't get an autograph rubbish!!! Was going to go to the bar in next PJ's (bought for me by a generous friend) but thought better of it as I was soooo knackered. Lucky I didn't as I had in my head MR MEAD and it turned out to be the other one TOM. But he was buying the film crew drinks so I might of got a J2O for FREE Ha!!!
Infusion they did it twice did I mention they are unhinged

No comments:

Post a Comment