Welcome

Hi there, I'm Ali and brand new to this blogging thingy so not sure how things work. I decided to start a blog because a very good friend of mine kept saying I should have one, told me it's easy, so here goes.







I have decided to call it Blossom and Grow because over the last few years that's exactly how I feel my life has been. Maybe i'm a late developer. You're never too old to try new
things and life definitely starts at 40 something.



















Friday 26 August 2011

OFF TO SUNNY SPAIN

Well its Friday 26th August start of the bank holiday weekend. I've packed and ready for an early start on Sunday we fly to spain at 6.20 am ready for a week in the sun. Hoping to do some crafting aswell as sunbathing and visiting friends. Then will be charged up ready for a new month of September which I know is going to be busy with theatre tickets to WE WILL ROCK YOU and hopefully a trip to wembley to see Ant and Dec's new show. Also my friend and I have started a new shop on facebook called Ruby'sTreasure which is in its infancy. Go over and take a look. We will be making more gorgeous lovelies to sell and maybe even a craft fair on the horizon. Well best get on ADIOS AMIGOS xx

No comments:

Post a Comment